Benzema

Claytop said:
Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
That would surely depend on who Falcao would choose, Madrid might already know the answer to that, hence the Benzema offer.

Benzema has also been offered to Arsenal.

But what if for the price of a Falcao or Cavani, we could secure both Benzema and Higuain...

The reason he's been offered to Arsenal is because they've made enquiries and wanted him before, as you well know :-)

Cavani's been at the top of our wish list for a good few transfer windows now and this one will be no different.

The only difference this time is the person who's asked to go and get him.

Assuming Mancini stays yes?

There is that to take in to account, yes

Danamy said:
Claytop said:
Danamy said:
The reason he's been offered to Arsenal is because they've made enquiries and wanted him before, as you well know :-)

Cavani's been at the top of our wish list for a good few transfer windows now and this one will be no different.

The only difference this time is the person who's asked to go and get him.

'The only difference this time is the person who's asked to go and get him.'

Danamy, i assumed you meant by this an incoming manager has asked to go get him?

Have i misunderstood?

Mayor West said:
Danamy said:
Claytop said:

'The only difference this time is the person who's asked to go and get him.'

Danamy, i assumed you meant by this an incoming manager has asked to go get him?

Have i misunderstood?

I assumed he meant our 2 newish senior execs from Spain?

Higuain is one of the best positioning strikers I've ever seen. Don't hink he is talented as Benzema but boy, he knows where to be to find himself in chance.

But he somehow lost the killer striking instinct recently. Reminds me on Torres mental state a bit. He looks like he lost lot of confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.