Benzema

Right, my first and only bit of ITK'ness I got told Real offered Benzema to us as they were desprate to sign Cavani last summer and Higuain's on over 200 grand a week, I have no idea if we put a bid in for him but it was a few days before Sky Sports ran a story we were in talks with him and no they never got it from my post as I sent it by pm.

If it's at the expense of our prefered targets, then no! Giving Real the money they need to make a bid for Falcao or Cavani is not good business. TBH I would have thought Madrid have the money to bid for either of those players anyway. What they obviously need to do is to reduce their wage bill, hence trying to offload Benzema to us.

I'd rather City concentrate on Cavani and blow the lot on him.

jrb said:
If it's at the expense of our prefered targets, then no! Giving Real the money they need to make a bid for Falcao or Cavani is not good business. TBH I would have thought Madrid have the money to bid for either of those players anyway. What they obviously need to do is to reduce their wage bill, hence trying to offload Benzema to us.

Real don't need the money, they just want to make some room in the squad.
If the feel they need Falcao/Cavani then they'll sign him whether they sell Benzema/Higuain or not.

Kun Aguero said:
Right, my first and only bit of ITK'ness I got told Real offered Benzema to us as they were desprate to sign Cavani last summer and Higuain's on over 200 grand a week, I have no idea if we put a bid in for him but it was a few days before Sky Sports ran a story we were in talks with him and no they never got it from my post as I sent it by pm.

I would be AMAZED if Higuain was on anything like that amount.

I would prefer him to Benzema too.

mgreenz97 said:
jrb said:

Real don't need the money, they just want to make some room in the squad.
If the feel they need Falcao/Cavani then they'll sign him whether they sell Benzema/Higuain or not.

the problem we have is stick or twist, we could go for falcao and tell madrid to fuck off but then miss out on both.

or we could take benzema but he wouldn't be as good as falcao.

I'm not sure he would want to come to us and unless he actually chose to then I would pass.

I sense we would have a player more like Robinho than Kompany in attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.