Berlusconi: Goodbye Kaka

foreverblue said:
Forzacitizens said:
this week after he has had a while to think about it

I understand what you are saying, however if he had made his mind up to stay he would have announced it already. Obviously it can all go tits up if for whatever reason there is an issue they can't agree upon. But I am sure that he has already spoken with his dad and is happy to listen to what we have to say. When he does I believe he will accept our offer.

i will keep the faith

dazz46 said:
After shearers comments on motd last night "kaka not giving his shirt away and hugging all his team mates as though he was saying goobbye" I am feeling a little more confident this could happen.Still wont believe it untill he has sky blue shirt on his back though

And he kept the match ball.

bye bye kaka bye bye kaka

We bourght him from Shaktarrr!! we replaced him with KAKA Elaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanooooooooooooo

stumpy_mcfc said:
dazz46 said:
After shearers comments on motd last night "kaka not giving his shirt away and hugging all his team mates as though he was saying goobbye" I am feeling a little more confident this could happen.Still wont believe it untill he has sky blue shirt on his back though

And he kept the match ball.

look at this video at the end he walks down the tunnel with no ball

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HHziQtoMg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HHziQtoMg</a>

I can't be the only one who sees this as a PR war between Milan and Kaka himself

Kaka doesn't want to come across as leaving for the money and thus harming the clean cut reputation.

Milan don't want to be seen as selling him against his will.

Kaka says he won't leave for the money, but only if Milan decide to sell him.
Milan say they can't stop the player from leaving when he's being tempted with €15m a year. Note they are very liberal with their usage of the offer on the table.

It appears to be a game of brinkmanship with neither party wanting to come across as the bad guy to the Rossineri. The reality is they both want the money but using PR to disguise that fact

i think when he thumps he chest its a give away ,i gesture of you will always have a place in my heart .now get the contract signed and we can all get off here .as this waiting is getting on my tits
2zix4pt.jpg

I think the deal IS on a knife edge but all the signs are looking good.

The one thing that does bother me greatly though is that Kaka seems almost resigned to the fact that he is coming to City. That bothers me a lot.

But when I saw Robinho in his stop over in England just after we signed HIM I had the same feeling then. However, he has been a true Pro since he arrived and has just got on with things.

Let's hope Kaka (if he comes) shows the same spirit.

Money is nothing to these types of players...of that I am sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.