Berlusconi: Goodbye Kaka

dw7 said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
dazz46 said:
After shearers comments on motd last night "kaka not giving his shirt away and hugging all his team mates as though he was saying goobbye" I am feeling a little more confident this could happen.Still wont believe it untill he has sky blue shirt on his back though

And he kept the match ball.

look at this video at the end he walks down the tunnel with no ball

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HHziQtoMg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HHziQtoMg</a>

Well thats me bad for watching MOTD and listening to Shearer - can you believe that is the first time I watched it in around two years. This because of a delayed flight back, too much to drink and too lazy to go downstairs and watch the First Football recording.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Imagine if he did a "Stevie G" - agreeing to leave and then having a rethink overnight. Dont think I could take that.

My worry exactly.
gerrard was all ready to leave, then suddenly changed his mind.
I remember when rick parry came out and said gerrard has decided to stay, i can see that happening here.
It had gotten as far as liverpool fans burning gerrard football shirts outside anfield.

onerbag said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Imagine if he did a "Stevie G" - agreeing to leave and then having a rethink overnight. Dont think I could take that.

My worry exactly.
gerrard was all ready to leave, then suddenly changed his mind.
I remember when rick parry came out and said gerrard has decided to stay, i can see that happening here.
It had gotten as far as liverpool fans burning gerrard football shirts outside anfield.

Very different scenarios here, Milan really do need the money

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
screenhunter384qe9.jpg

Berlusconi: Goodbye Kaka

‘I can’t stop him earning more elsewhere’

Tomorrow the Brazilian’s father in Manchester to close the deal

San Siro applauds Pato (1-0 Fiorentina), but insults the club

Saw that on SKy earlier but also heard on 5 live tonight that Madrid have offered 100 mil no more, hope this isn't true!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.