Berlusconi: Goodbye Kaka

Imagine if he did a "Stevie G" - agreeing to leave and then having a rethink overnight. Dont think I could take that.

Project said:
I can't be the only one who sees this as a PR war between Milan and Kaka himself

Kaka doesn't want to come across as leaving for the money and thus harming the clean cut reputation.

Milan don't want to be seen as selling him against his will.

Kaka says he won't leave for the money, but only if Milan decide to sell him.
Milan say they can't stop the player from leaving when he's being tempted with €15m a year. Note they are very liberal with their usage of the offer on the table.

It appears to be a game of brinkmanship with neither party wanting to come across as the bad guy to the Rossineri. The reality is they both want the money but using PR to disguise that fact

I think he saw what happened to Robinho when he moved to City and doesn't want to look the same way.

bonespost said:
i think when he thumps he chest its a give away ,i gesture of you will always have a place in my heart .now get the contract signed and we can all get off here .as this waiting is getting on my tits
2zix4pt.jpg

Love that picture! Reminds me of a t-shirt I have with Jesus on the front with his arms open and words saying "Jesus is coming look busy". One day I wore it to my parents house for sunday lunch...when I arrived they announced (previously unknown to me) that my ultra religious gran was coming for dinner! She saw my t-shirt and asked about it, I joked it off but I'm not sure she thought it was funny or not!

Blumers Bloomers said:
Imagine if he did a "Stevie G" - agreeing to leave and then having a rethink overnight. Dont think I could take that.
Hmmmmm, interesting. Italy is rather famous for having a similar group of "self-employed businessmen" to those who helped Stevie change his mind.

Allegedly, of course.

Dubai Blue said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Hmmmmm, interesting. Italy is rather famous for having a similar group of "self-employed businessmen" to those who helped Stevie change his mind.

Allegedly, of course.

Wrong part of Italy they would be insulted at the very thought

Blumers Bloomers said:

Me neither! ;-)

I think he is still yet to have 100 percent commitment to the move and his head is in bits.

This surprises me as I am usually a cold hearted cynic when it comes to players.

the ball was never given to kaka and he never asked for it,there goalkeeper knocked it up field when the final whistle went,kaka then took posetion of the ball,correct he didn't have the ball at the tunel entrance,so either the ref was given the ball before all the hugging went on or he booted it into the crowed 'this would have been reported' so imo the ref took the ball off field

Ducado said:
Dubai Blue said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Allegedly, of course.

Wrong part of Italy they would be insulted at the very thought
Fuck me. Has Bluemoon had a sense of humour bypass tonight or what?

Blumers Bloomers said:

My worry exactly.
gerrard was all ready to leave, then suddenly changed his mind.
I remember when rick parry came out and said gerrard has decided to stay, i can see that happening here.
It had gotten as far as liverpool fans burning gerrard football shirts outside anfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.