Berlusconi: Goodbye Kaka

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
screenhunter384qe9.jpg

Berlusconi: Goodbye Kaka

‘I can’t stop him earning more elsewhere’

Tomorrow the Brazilian’s father in Manchester to close the deal

San Siro applauds Pato (1-0 Fiorentina), but insults the club

Saw that on SKy earlier but also heard on 5 live tonight that Madrid have offered 100 mil no more, hope this isn't true!

ramsdale4 said:
I think its 50/50.

I reckon AC Milan would be pushing him to join us, but never underestimate fan power.

He can become the most expensive player on the planet (until the summer when we sign Messi) for a club that is going places, or he can rot in an ageing squad in a league that is a shadow of its former self.

Add to that he is currently playing for a club that has to bring in a one trick pony on loan to sell a few shirts.

foreverblue said:
Forzacitizens said:
i think after yesterday, his mind will have been made up and is waiting for the right time to say it

There isn't a chance he will reject us. Milan need the money, I think thats fairly obvious and he will sign when he hears our plans for World Domination!

Love it!

23:00 Mark Hughes to Controcampo: "For a project attractive Kakà"
Mark Hughes, Manchester City engineer, spoke exclusively to Controcampo revealing his feelings on the issue of possible transfer of Kakà to "Citizens." "I am optimistic, hopeful, said the coach Francesco Old Welsh-Kakà I hope to reach our team. The company has not yet spoken with the player, but will do so soon (Monday, ndr) and will have to suggest a belief attractive. "

Posted this before but i think its interesting

foreverblue said:
Forzacitizens said:
i think after yesterday, his mind will have been made up and is waiting for the right time to say it

There isn't a chance he will reject us. Milan need the money, I think thats fairly obvious and he will sign when he hears our plans for World Domination!

I know there was a thread where someone criticised people who just said , this^..............but this^

Milan are desperate for the money and will have told Kaka that, he is just making sure that he has a discount card for Pau Brazil worked into his contract

Also been looking into it a bit more and I found a Telegraph article that reference the News of the World

and Real have been say "no more January signs" today also

so hopefully load of crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.