Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

I believe the Koran says you can kill Christians and Jews. Says you can also smack your wife ( not sure if dogging is allowed ). Point is, how far can the football authorities go with this ?

I don't think that's a great comparison, although I can see the link just about - the Koran doesn't say "you're exempt from UK law".

The whole world is racist, getting sick to the back teeth of hearing the word banded about at every single opportunity no matter how pathetic it is. Monday night was horrible proper racism, this incident should've been laughed off which it was between Bernardo and Mendy, but the do gooders have to get involved and it causes this shit. Can't say fuck all these days because you know damn well some soft knob will take offence and escalate any situation to another level.

No, wearing an outfit from a film character isn't racist. Trudeau, for example, could have dressed up as Aladdin no problem if he'd just omitted the blackface.

Some really hyperalert people would probably grumble about cultural appropriation but such a small minority no one really pays attention.

But as it was on tweeter it might upset a person of that colour skin !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.