Bernard

Glauber Berti said:
Is there any concrete interest from city to sign Bernie or is this just some player the OP wants us to sign?

That's exactly what I was going to ask. The 'transfer forum' seems not to concentrate on actual transfers just players people think/want us to sign, Can get quite frustrating to be honest

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
There is no way, no fucking way, that we are signing someone called 'Bernard' . My season ticket is going back if we do.

We should be ok though PB, I'm sure it will be pronounced 'hairnaarrr" by John Motson.

Got to give this comment some love, got an actual real life lol out of me that :D

This guy on Twitter usually has his finger on the pulse of Brazilian stuff...

Sánto ‏@Zizouology 2h
Bernard is NOT joining Spurs. The president didn't mention any club. He said an English club is keen on him which is apparently Man City.

Where are we going to play all these lads if we sign them? Or are we doing what Chelsea does - stockpile exciting players and worry where to play them after. :)

There's a lot of "INS" rumoured but it's all gone very quiet on the "OUTS" front.

LoveCity said:

Sánto ‏@Zizouology 2h
Bernard is NOT joining Spurs. The president didn't mention any club. He said an English club is keen on him which is apparently Man City.

Where are we going to play all these lads if we sign them? Or are we doing what Chelsea does - stockpile exciting players and worry where to play them after. :)

There's a lot of "INS" rumoured but it's all gone very quiet on the "OUTS" front.

Does Bernard and Isco in spell the end for Nasri? Or Tevez seeing as he's played mostly in an attacking mid position.

Goo said:
LoveCity said:

Sánto ‏@Zizouology 2h

Does Bernard and Isco in spell the end for Nasri? Or Tevez seeing as he's played mostly in an attacking mid position.

I think you might be right there mate. Stock up on AM's and rotate between Aguero Dzeko and A.N.Other(Guidetti maybe?). With enough creativity we dont need to go and spend big on a striker.

mcfcdjr said:
Goo said:
LoveCity said:

I think you might be right there mate. Stock up on AM's and rotate between Aguero Dzeko and A.N.Other(Guidetti maybe?). With enough creativity we dont need to go and spend big on a striker.

Still think Cavani will come first choice regardless of any other signings!

I reckon if we sign Bernard he will either make most of his appearances from the bench, or go out on loan. A lot depends on the out's though!

mcfcdjr said:
Goo said:
LoveCity said:

City created plenty of chances this season. The team should have had 10 more goals but finishing was shit all around.

Saw the name Bernard when it appeared and thought "What??" and ignored it...just opened it today and after watching the clips, I thought "WOW...there's a few defenders out there who are going to get ripped a new one next year with our in-comings if they come to fruition and play to their potential"!!

Couldn't not get a "Bernard" shirt if he comes. 2nd to Fred as people I'd be ok with based solely on merchandise.

Essembe said:
He is everything that City want and need. An exotic extravagant brazilian with an ordinary name. Whether it's Jo or Fred, we don't mind.

But Bernard? Fookin ell, He is the new Messiah surely.
Dont forget Alan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.