Bernard

Jordan CTID said:
01cravend said:
Would enjoy a 5 star skiller in our team...Seeing people embarrass a player is almost as exciting as a goal..almost

5 star skiller? This isn't FIFA.

To me he doesnt look like he relies too much on skill to get past opponents, more pacey than skillful although he does have it in his locker, from what ive seen of him anyway.

I am aware of that, it was merely a reference to how skilful he is. Though the skill rating on Fifa is a fairly good reflection on how skilful(use of/ability to use trickery to beat a man) a player is irl

Jordan CTID said:
01cravend said:
Would enjoy a 5 star skiller in our team...Seeing people embarrass a player is almost as exciting as a goal..almost

To me he doesnt look like he relies too much on skill to get past opponents, more pacey than skillful although he does have it in his locker, from what ive seen of him anyway.

if they have 5 star skill on fifa it means they do skill often, meaning he would bring skill to the team

bing city said:
Jordan CTID said:
01cravend said:

if they have 5 star skill on fifa it means they do skill often, meaning he would bring skill to the team
Well i'm sold, sign him up!

SuperSilva said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
The little Warrior

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F63qQ0nsHk[/youtube]

from that youtube footage he looks fucking amazing... dare I say it... like a new Messi!

quick, technically gifted, great knack for scoring, superb dribbling and control ... and speed!

I know we have offered 20M Euro for him, above the 12M Euro BVB offered... has it been accepted by AM?

At 27 seconds I was gobsmacked by that control!

OMG OMG OGM looks great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.