Bernard

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Saif1994 said:
The worrying thing is that he's tiny! Just 162 cm tall. To put things into perspective he's almost 3 inches shorter than Messi. Not saying that he can't succeed in the premier league, but it may be a problem. Still, he's incredibly talented for a 20 year old.

All that means is when he nutmegs someone, he can follow the ball through.

Haha :D

Going to be an exciting summer for City methinks. Nice to be linked with some fast and technical players for a change. We got too many big and slow players like Garcia and Kolarov under Mancini.

I actually did a sex wee watching the video at some of the stuff he can do. Lets hope if we actually do sign him he doesn't become a mini Samaras (Literally)

Saif1994 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Saif1994 said:
The worrying thing is that he's tiny! Just 162 cm tall. To put things into perspective he's almost 3 inches shorter than Messi. Not saying that he can't succeed in the premier league, but it may be a problem. Still, he's incredibly talented for a 20 year old.

All that means is when he nutmegs someone, he can follow the ball through.

Haha :D

Supporters from the 1970's will remember Brian Flynn who played for Leeds and Wales. He was 5ft 2 or 3 from memory, and was fairly sucessful. Yes, the game has moved on, and I'm sure Bernard could hold his own in the Prem.

My first post but did Tixi not spend a few weeks in Brazil in March/April? Highly likely he linked in with this players agent. Would be exciting to see some space in the team.

01cravend said:
Would enjoy a 5 star skiller in our team...Seeing people embarrass a player is almost as exciting as a goal..almost

5 star skiller? This isn't FIFA.

To me he doesnt look like he relies too much on skill to get past opponents, more pacey than skillful although he does have it in his locker, from what ive seen of him anyway.

He seems incredibly quick over that first ten yards. Amazing speed. Other than that, this is my first exposure to him.

AM played in the Copa Libertadores last night on ESPN at 2am, I recorded it but I've not watched it yet, so hopefully I can get a few more clues about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.