Bernard

The Man With The Stick said:
Didn't we let Jo go there for naff all??? Could be a bargaining chip i guess?
As long as they don't hold it against us!

We dumped Jo on Internacional not Atlético Mineiro.

minnesota blue said:
The Man With The Stick said:
Didn't we let Jo go there for naff all??? Could be a bargaining chip i guess?
As long as they don't hold it against us!

We dumped Jo on Internacional not Atlético Mineiro.

Yes, and will the ever forgive us I wonder.

Bernard looks as if he could be special.

Given Tixxi visited South America recently I would say if we bid and sign him then he may prove to be very special indeed.

We are able to take chances so I would say yes.

Would we buy both Navas & Bernard?

Kompany is King said:

Given Tixxi visited South America recently I would say if we bid and sign him then he may prove to be very special indeed.

I don't know, I think Navas is in the bag personally.

I think if we fail with Isco, Bernard will become priority.

I would love them both, but I cannot see us having 4 of the same style of creative midfielder.

Silva, Nasri, Isco, Bernard would fall out big time because of playing time, especially with Milner and Navas fighting as well.

sam-caddick said:
Kompany is King said:

I would love them both, but I cannot see us having 4 of the same style of creative midfielder.

Silva, Nasri, Isco, Bernard would fall out big time because of playing time, especially with Milner and Navas fighting as well.
It depends, maybe we will be moving away from playing 2 strikers, so we'd have 3 attacking midfield spots. Split between 6 isn't too bad.

pee dubya said:
sam-caddick said:
Kompany is King said:

It depends, maybe we will be moving away from playing 2 strikers, so we'd have 3 attacking midfield spots. Split between 6 isn't too bad.
Milner can also play CM<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:45 pm --<br /><br />
sam-caddick said:
Kompany is King said:

Navas is a winger, not CAM like Silva and Nasri.

Look our problem over the last two years has been very few goals from midfield. If we can recruit a talent that would solve this then we will win more matches and trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.