Bernard

MadchesterCity said:
SuperSilva said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
The little Warrior

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F63qQ0nsHk[/youtube]

from that youtube footage he looks fucking amazing... dare I say it... like a new Messi!

quick, technically gifted, great knack for scoring, superb dribbling and control ... and speed!

I know we have offered 20M Euro for him, above the 12M Euro BVB offered... has it been accepted by AM?

At 27 seconds I was gobsmacked by that control!

OMG OMG OGM looks great
His pace at 1:45 looks ridiculous.

MCFC-alan88 said:
AM played in the Copa Libertadores last night on ESPN at 2am, I recorded it but I've not watched it yet, so hopefully I can get a few more clues about him.

according to some people who watch the brazilian league he was unfit when he played that game so don't go off that too much

No idea if posted but:

Kalil said: "I have talked directly with the president of an English club, which are the club who are closest to signing him.

"Some time ago a German club came here and talked with me but we didn't talk about a value. Then, they left."

Bernard has one cap for the senior Brazil side.

xzbit04 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
AM played in the Copa Libertadores last night on ESPN at 2am, I recorded it but I've not watched it yet, so hopefully I can get a few more clues about him.

according to some people who watch the brazilian league he was unfit when he played that game so don't go off that too much

Watching it now, so far he's had two (make that three as i type) lightweight fouls given against him and been kicked all over the park. This ref is falling for everything that Tijuana are doing.

I'm a bit of a fat bastard, I like Cheerios and windy walks but I rate myself pretty highly on FIFA, sign me up, sign me up, sign me uuuuuppppp. All I ask for is £10 a day for dinner and smokes and £20 petrol money, happy days

SergioInAddedTime said:
No idea if posted but:

Kalil said: "I have talked directly with the president of an English club, which are the club who are closest to signing him.

"Some time ago a German club came here and talked with me but we didn't talk about a value. Then, they left."

Bernard has one cap for the senior Brazil side.

Well with the links yesterday I think it might be us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.