Bernard

So at least now we know that whenever we go after our main transfer target and another big club comes into the equation, we're gonna lose out. Just saying that to save the 2000 pages worth of effort for the next transfer window.

Great player but I get the feeling it would just be a luxury signing. If that's the case shouldn't we be developing this guy instead...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/interviews/2013/one-to-watch-marcos-lopes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/interviews ... rcos-lopes</a>
?

EricBrooksGhost said:
Can I request chicken gifs this time

Everybody do the Flap Flap dance...
chicken.gif

sam-caddick said:
I think there could be genuine interest from us, a few quotes a few weeks ago saying we bid for him from ( tweets from Brazil ), and now Sky journo.

This lad could be our Oscar equivalent, both had very similar reputations coming out of Brazil, from what I have seen of Bernard already - admittedly very little - you can see he is a great player in the making.

His passing looks very good around the box.
He's much quicker than Oscar. Not a marking off of Oscar as he has great positional sense.

thought there was a tenious link to spurs a couple of weeks back suggesting they were after him....ive seen no link to city except the usual crap from twitter (which I wouldnt put any stock in at all)

Jnr Kisby said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I'd seen enough of Isco last season and in the U21 tourney to know he was special.

Know absolute nothing about this kid and a Youtube Video of him ain't gonna cut it.

Agree with you but from the videos you can get a feeling that he's quick, has great vision, is a great crosser of the ball and is quite handy with his head too.

Not 100% sure but may have been Samaras, u was blown away when we signed him having watched numerous videos.

Learnt my lesson from that.

simon23 said:
thought there was a tenious link to spurs a couple of weeks back suggesting they were after him....ive seen no link to city except the usual crap from twitter (which I wouldnt put any stock in at all)

Yup - no indication we're even after him. Spurs, Dortmund and Shakhtar are the clubs most linked with him. Our alleged 'interest' came and went faster than Steve Coppell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.