Bernard

[imghttp://www.cutecatgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/flying_cat.gif][/img]
To The Bernard Thread Here I Come<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:25 pm --<br /><br />
img]

LoveCity said:
simon23 said:
thought there was a tenious link to spurs a couple of weeks back suggesting they were after him....ive seen no link to city except the usual crap from twitter (which I wouldnt put any stock in at all)

Yup - no indication we're even after him. Spurs, Dortmund and Shakhtar are the clubs most linked with him. Our alleged 'interest' came and went faster than Steve Coppell.

or we can make what real fuking madrid did with us regarding isco..they wasn't linked with him at all, came, agreed with the club and then with the player and take it

bobmcfc said:
Never heard of him. Who is he and is he as good as isco

No not yet. He's only 20 & a bit light weight but very skillful. Came on last 20 minutes for Brazil last night & made an impact. The Brazilians love him.

I think Bernard is one for the future. The kind of player you buy now and leave him where he is to continue developing.

From what I've seen (little admittedly) he looks a very bright prospect.

From the bits I've seen he looks pretty good.

Fast forward 3/4 seasons instead of Navas/Silva/Nasri think Pozo/Lopes/Bernard. It would fit 'the plan'. We'd have a young almost homegrown attacking midfield three. We can call it homegrown as sure as rags are cunts that's what the'd call it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.