Bernard

Super David Silva 21 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I'd seen enough of Isco last season and in the U21 tourney to know he was special.

Know absolute nothing about this kid and a Youtube Video of him ain't gonna cut it.

Agree with you but from the videos you can get a feeling that he's quick, has great vision, is a great crosser of the ball and is quite handy with his head too.

Not 100% sure but may have been Samaras, u was blown away when we signed him having watched numerous videos.

Learnt my lesson from that.

Jnr Kisby said:
johnmc said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Agree with you but from the videos you can get a feeling that he's quick, has great vision, is a great crosser of the ball and is quite handy with his head too.

This could be a quote from the Samaras thread before we bought him

Not really. From samaras videos we were all excited over his ability to score from anywhere and not much else, remember that one from the touchline we all got excited about? This kid appears to have the right attributes but he is small for the PL at 5'4, but then Silva...

and by no means am I 'blown away'. Just think he looks a decent prosepct, if the owners go for him i'll believe in them

stu1 said:
To The Bernard Thread Here I Come

flying_cat.gif

Fixed

Nigel De Shlong said:
38 pages on some guy and no fucker has actually seen him play

Hmm they said that about Isco... don't tempt fate.

...and for the record lots of us have kept a keen eye on Isco for the most past of the season just gone and so I'm sure some Bluemooners have been watching Bernard closely.

I've watched him play a few times, he's fast and he knows where the net is. He is tiny (or he looks tiny on the TV) I once saw him track back.

So Bernard or Bruma?

Both going to be cracking players

Allen halilovic is another one to watch, all three might move this summer and whoever gets them will not only have great players but also can be sold for a huge profit in future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.