Bernard

Super David Silva 21 said:
I'd seen enough of Isco last season and in the U21 tourney to know he was special.

Know absolute nothing about this kid and a Youtube Video of him ain't gonna cut it.

Agree with you but from the videos you can get a feeling that he's quick, has great vision, is a great crosser of the ball and is quite handy with his head too.

Jnr Kisby said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I'd seen enough of Isco last season and in the U21 tourney to know he was special.

Know absolute nothing about this kid and a Youtube Video of him ain't gonna cut it.

Agree with you but from the videos you can get a feeling that he's quick, has great vision, is a great crosser of the ball and is quite handy with his head too.
From what I've seen in the Confederations Cup, which I grant is limited, he seems a very smart player. He isn't just a guy that has pacepacepacepace and nothing else.

Jnr Kisby said:

This could be a quote from the Samaras thread before we bought him

lancs blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Do we actually have interest in him or is it just BM?

Get with the project man, it isn't Txiki dictating City's transfer business it's the BM transfer forum!
Sweet, I'm taking over as lead role. We're not meeting their value until I get a blowy.

johnmc said:
Jnr Kisby said:

This could be a quote from the Samaras thread before we bought him

Not really. From samaras videos we were all excited over his ability to score from anywhere and not much else, remember that one from the touchline we all got excited about? This kid appears to have the right attributes but he is small for the PL at 5'4, but then Silva...

I think there could be genuine interest from us, a few quotes a few weeks ago saying we bid for him from ( tweets from Brazil ), and now Sky journo.

This lad could be our Oscar equivalent, both had very similar reputations coming out of Brazil, from what I have seen of Bernard already - admittedly very little - you can see he is a great player in the making.

His passing looks very good around the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.