Bernardo burn on Liverpool fans

I love it `go read a book` it is sooo demeaning, like they could ha ha, i am going to use it every time i talk to a scouser, no make that every time i see a scouser, i even enjoyed VVD reply, it showed him up as limited in understanding

Twitter will go down as one of the causes for the decay of humanity. It really is a worldwide couldron of hate, stupidity and everything that is wrong with human beings.

If I were a celebrity or sports person I honestly would not have an account. I don't have one in real life as just seems to a place where silly people can say silly things wiilthout any consequences.

Dippers are scum who harass and harangue anyone to do with city or any article to do with city on social media. The scummiest club going. Bernardo is right to give it them. Aldridge is a wrong un and thick as pigs**t, just look at the state of him, you wouldn’t let him near your kids.
I wouldn`t let the fucker near my dog let alone the kids.He`s a right wrong `un.Thick twat that he is.

I love it `go read a book` it is sooo demeaning, like they could ha ha, i am going to use it every time i talk to a scouser, no make that every time i see a scouser, i even enjoyed VVD reply, it showed him up as limited in understanding
The nearest them fuckers have come to a book is with pencils and crayons.

This is a generational thing, because I have never been on twitter or Facebook and never will. But our players need to stick it to them on the pitch not on social media, that is how you hurt them, not rising to the bait of these imbeciles. Bernardo is a great player, who has just had a very average season. He needs to concentrate on the reasons for that. Tin hat is on.
No need for tin hat pal, Bernie would be better away from all that shit. He should do what Sergio does, say nice things about team mates, followed by Cmon City. Or as you say just stay off. Time someone had a word with him

No need for tin hat pal, Bernie would be better away from all that shit. He should do what Sergio does, say nice things about team mates, followed by Cmon City. Or as you say just stay off. Time someone had a word with him

You're right. He'll just be seen as 'bait' now and the abuse will carry on and on until he says something that gets him a match ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.