Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Pep will find a way to play KDB, Silva, Bernardo,two wingers and forward together.
Only way would be to play KDB as a deep-lying playmaker and bench Fernandinho. Don’t see that happening, but it would be one of our options if Fernandinho gets injured.

Walker----Stones--Laporte---Delph
---------------KDB---------
----------Silva-----Silva
Mahrez-----Sterling------Sane

I just want to say, what a magnificent goal it was. I think it would have won our goal of the season last year comfrotably, it was so good! I had every expectation that it was going to go miles over the bar as it would 99% of the time with any other player. He made an incredibly difficult goal look like a piece of piss.

He literally subverts every previous expectation of a footballer through his incredible technique.

We scored 3 better goals in the same stadium last season for a start.
Well that's coming down to taste now as to what kind of goal you like. I think the technique on the strike was magnificent, as a shot it was better than any from last year and I'm going to stand by it.

Really? Not even top 10!

Go on then, list em! ;)

In no particular order just the ones I remember -

1) Gabriel Jesus vs. Southampton (a)
2) KDB vs. Chelsea
3) Sterling vs. Southampton (h)
4) Danilo vs. Burnley
5) Sané vs. Liverpool
6) Sané vs. Stoke
7) KDB vs. Leicester
8) Bernardo vs. Arsenal [last seasons!]
9) Aguero vs. Watford
10) Aguero's 4th v Leicester
11) David Silva vs. Arsenal
12) Sané vs. Palace
13) Gundogan vs. United...
14 Silva vs. Swansea

I think all of those have pretty good claims to be better. It was a very nice goal, but it wasn't in danger of breaking our top 10 since last season started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.