Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players need mental rest,the last 2 yrs has been relentless,he followed that with a summer games then got branded a racist,give the kid a break ffs
I dont this is the reason for his poor form hes been incredible when ever hes played for portugal since the season started i think he just needs shifting back in the middle

The players need mental rest,the last 2 yrs has been relentless,he followed that with a summer games then got branded a racist,give the kid a break ffs
Hes been fine for Portugal not good excuse. Hes just underperforming like the whole squad is.

I dont this is the reason for his poor form hes been incredible when ever hes played for portugal since the season started i think he just needs shifting back in the middle
Whilst gundy is breathing he won't get in the middle,it's him and mahrez being rotated,i hope we get our cheeky little pixie back soon

Whilst gundy is breathing he won't get in the middle,it's him and mahrez being rotated,i hope we get our cheeky little pixie back soon
giving gundy that contract extensions is stopping foden from getting games and berny we shouldnt have done it

I didn't mind gundy staying as we need the numbers but it's beyond me that even when he is rank pep won't drop him
for me if he stays foden can never truely establish himself and berny will suffer aswell pep needs to never play him as an 8 also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.