Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holidaying in Scotland.

Nailed on for Celtic next season @Magicpole?

:)

A beautiful country to stay in. The man has taste (or addicted to Buckie).

His girlfriend wasn't impressed when for dinner it was a deep fried Mars bar followed by a deep fried pizza washed down with an Irn Bru .

C'mon Bernardo, still have an opportunity to make your mark on the season, step of for the Champions League!

Same team as Watford and the lads should have a good game. His energy was evident in that game. Helping to disrupt the opponents build up and his close control to help him out of tight spots.

Never realised he split from his long term girlfriend Alicia last year and got with a new one recently by looks of it

might wake him up abit! ;-)

Bernardo is one of the most talented players in the squad, hopefully he will stay minimum of 10 years with City.

I am sure, once he will be back to his best soon.

Bernardo is one of the most talented players in the squad, hopefully he will stay minimum of 10 years with City.

I am sure, once he will be back to his best soon.

Agree. Bernardo is one of the few in the squad I'm afraid will leave, for some reason. I hope I'm wrong. Ferran Torres coming in mean more competition on the wings with Mahrez and Sterling. KDB is the first name on the team sheet in midfield so Bernardo could be up for serious competition against Foden. If Pep prefers Foden then I can see Bernardo struggle for some game time, and that's not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.