Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the word "coloured" is seen as derogatory nowadays, using the word black to describe a person from Africa or the West Indies is really ok and the black person will respect you for it. I think the word coloured is outlawed because it has associations with slavery.'

Fair enough and I wouldn't say it now but if I was brown I would cherish that and not wish to be referred to as black

Just a snippet for all you victim junkies out there.

I got bullied at school and compared to the fictional comic character, Plug because I was tall, ugly and had sticky out ears. I also got voted the person most likely to be bald by the time he’s 20.

I’m 51 now, with a full head of hair and have had a reasonably good life. But if you could be offended on my behalf, that would be great!
I disagree with that point of view...

Most City fans are not objecting to Bernardo's treatment on the grounds that racism is trivial but because it wasn't racist in the first place.

When society discriminates on the basis of colour, abusing someone for their colour makes you very angry indeed and it has wide social significance beyond an individual being bullied.

Just a snippet for all you victim junkies out there.

I got bullied at school and compared to the fictional comic character, Plug because I was tall, ugly and had sticky out ears. I also got voted the person most likely to be bald by the time he’s 20.

I’m 51 now, with a full head of hair and have had a reasonably good life. But if you could be offended on my behalf, that would be great!

I imagine you and Phil Neville when I'm trying to last the full minute with the wife.

Fair enough and I wouldn't say it now but if I was brown I would cherish that and not wish to be referred to as black
Oh so now you're saying brown is better than black eh?
somebody-come-look-at-this-6678268.png

Joking. ;)

First, I understand Portuguese Bernard was having a joke with his mate, and had no I'll intention with his tweet.
However, not sure what else the FA can do but charge him, find him guilty and give him a ban. And yes this isnt really fair.

The issue becomes how long a ban. I'm sure the scousers and scouse loving media etc will want 6 matches given he was key against them last year. Personally I'd call a three match ban reasonable.

I also understand that this post will not make me that popular on here.
The FA should heve taken what bernie and benny have told then and not charged him,they absolutely had the option to not charge him,they have bowed to media pressure despite all the people coming out to say it is not racist

The powers that be are doing everything in there powers to de stabilise the club from top to bottom...throw enough shit and it starts sticking...this is where we need to take the f**kers on with both barrells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.