Bernardo Silva contract situation

He has a contract until summer 2025

We should hire PSG negotiation team to keep Silva at all cost.

I see some familiar posters popping out just like during grelish transfer saga willing to sell Bernie for peanuts .
Hope your nuts are ok .

Wonderful news.

I think fans being back in stadiums and his partner moving over to England have both hade a massive positive effect on his feelings towards being here. Obviously these are just press gossip column rumours, but apparently his partner was stuck in Spain during lockdown, so I can imagine Bernardo feeling pretty downbeat - living alone in a foreign country, plying your (admittedly luxurious) trade in empty arenas. He was no poor lamb but he is human being. Glad he's doing better.
Yep.

He wants to focus this season first after that contract renewal hopefully he signs new contract regardless club achievements this season.

What a great read - thank-you!

He is SUCH an intelligent player, on and off the pitch. The way he's mastered our language, tries to see as much of the country as he can, to take it all in and make the most of his time here. And on the pitch, he works his socks off every game, and has such skill as well. Incredible, incredible player.

Really hard not to love the bloke. He may well be my favourite player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.