Bernardo Silva contract situation

It doesn't but how the hell the likes of Bernardo stay in Manchester and the UK in general is a testimony of their professionalism, totally understand the homesickness side of it.

I can understand being homesick but if footballers are unable to create a happy life for themselves in the UK with all the advantages and opportunities they have it’s a reflection on them more than the Uk. Hundred of thousands choose to move to the UK every year and do just that, often without the finances to give them a head start.

I can understand being homesick but if footballers are unable to create a happy life for themselves in the UK with all the advantages and opportunities they have it’s a reflection on them more than the Uk. Hundred of thousands choose to move to the UK every year and do just that, often without the finances to give them a head start.
Or it's a reflection on the shitty weather

Sorry but I am a Manc and the climate and environment used to get me down, so what a guy from the Mediterranean must feel is beyond me.

David Silva has my utter respect for living and working here for 10 years after living in the Canaries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.