Bernardo Silva contract situation

Was it not his girlfriend/wife that wanted to leave Manchester that led to him wanting to go, or am I wrong in this ?

2s-Z97-WL0-BRw-Jl-Vv-NDd.gif

and the ones that have doubted him, even start of the season some didnt worry if he was to leave, they dont know football do they...

one of my favourite players, his goal a month or so back on the volley as he ran on to the cross, should be goal of the season.

you could not replace him like for like, he is one on his own, i hope this is true with the new contract.

No one will have much sympathy for millionaire footballers in their massive houses, and everyone had it tough, but we probably underestimate how hard it must have been for many of the international lads last year. Empty stadiums, long dark winters, cut off from their families entirely, some not much older than kids themselves. Happy to hear that everyone seems a bit happier this year.

Wonderful news.

I think fans being back in stadiums and his partner moving over to England have both hade a massive positive effect on his feelings towards being here. Obviously these are just press gossip column rumours, but apparently his partner was stuck in Spain during lockdown, so I can imagine Bernardo feeling pretty downbeat - living alone in a foreign country, plying your (admittedly luxurious) trade in empty arenas. He was no poor lamb but he is human being. Glad he's doing better.

The best business anyone did in the PL last summer was us keeping Bernardo. If he signs a new deal, I think we'll look back on not accepting any of those offers for him as a pivotal moment in this era of the club. I might be in the minority but I don't think we win the league this season without him which we still might not of course. Playing Bernardo consistently in midfield has made us even better and is such a crucial part of this team, hopefully for at least another five years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.