Bernardo Silva contract situation

and the ones that have doubted him, even start of the season some didnt worry if he was to leave, they dont know football do they...

one of my favourite players, his goal a month or so back on the volley as he ran on to the cross, should be goal of the season.

you could not replace him like for like, he is one on his own, i hope this is true with the new contract.
Started and finished that move

Brilliant news.
Surely has to more than hint at Pep resigning.......and perhaps a Summer target......??

Just going to see if I can get a nice big pot..........

Always said i was excited when we signed him from Monaco. Said to my blue mate we’ve just got a perfect replacement for David Silva.

and the ones that have doubted him, even start of the season some didnt worry if he was to leave, they dont know football do they...

one of my favourite players, his goal a month or so back on the volley as he ran on to the cross, should be goal of the season.

you could not replace him like for like, he is one on his own, i hope this is true with the new contract.
So true…especially the last part, I cringed at some of the swap offers that where being bandied around in the last two summers & laughed at the fees being mentioned, everyone’s second favourite player has elevated himself to the front row

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.