Bernardo Silva signs new contract until 2026

Maybe not, but I’d rather not take the risk. Money does funny things to people.
He strikes me as a very honorable person, he could have taken huge money in Saudi this summer, he did not.

And he has and will leave a huge legacy at City, he won't destroy that by signing for a rival PL club.

Oh wow, another keyboard warrior. Gotta love your basement dwelling kind. Show me the rule "thats exactly what it does". I will wait. And why would I be pretending to be a Madrid fan? Whats wrong with you lol

No Im not British, but the Express cites Catalan newspapers here and they are pretty much the club's mouthpiece. Its not a common practice for a player to publically state they want to move to a specific club before the actual transfer happens. But I doubt Xavi would be pushing so hard for Bernardo if he didn't first check if the player wants to come at all.
Barcelona were found guilty of tapping up Antoine Griezmann. They are a very dodgy football club. They have their own pro-Barça media who are part of this tapping up. I doubt it ever enters their head to first check if a player actually wants to sign for them.

They’re a disgrace of a club to be honest.

Barcelona were found guilty of tapping up Antoine Griezmann. They are a very dodgy football club. They have their own pro-Barça media who are part of this tapping up. I doubt it ever enters their head to first check if a player actually wants to sign for them.

They’re a disgrace of a club to be honest.
You won't see me disagree with that. But their name still has a lot of appeal among players.

Great news, especially when it looked like he wanted to be off at one point, or so we heard.

Where else would he want to be really? I'm sure winning the treble has probably given him a reminder he's playing football at the best team in the world, what more could a player want?

He'd still got plenty of time to play closer to home, he's not even 30. Wouldn't make any sense to leave the best team in the world when you're still in your 20's and one of their top players, unless you were truly unhappy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.