Bernardo Silva signs new contract until 2026

Plus he was in the bus that got shamefully bricked. While it wasnt the scouser players who did that, I dont remember one coming out and unequivocally condemning it and asking for police action
Good point. Liverpool as a club don't condemn their fans actions nearly as much as they should, they just say they will look into it and stick their head in the sand. I think the media help with that. As soon as anything happens with city fans it's being reported in the media and city are saying sorry 10 mins later.

I remember after the 15 yr old girl was hit with the cup of coins. No article on sky sports or BBC website. It's a disgrace. It would of been the headline if it was City.

... Just because Im a new poster and a fan of another club/player, doesn't give me less rights in my posting than anyone else...
Actually dip shit that's exactly what it does, keep chatting shite and you'll shortly find out from the mods or owner I suspect.

You're not fooling anyone pretending to be a Madrid fan either.

He claimed himself that he was homesick in Manchester some time ago.

Yeah you need to calm down and also get off your high horse. Just because Im a new poster and a fan of another club/player, doesn't give me less rights in my posting than anyone else. I didn't come out swinging at anyone about Doku, I didn't talk shit about any Man City player, and no telling someone "stay in your lane" and giving "bonus tips" is not trying to be nice. You would do well to remember that Newton law yourself.
If thats the sort of shit you believe then theres no hope for you. The fourth word in the report is 'supposedly', which should give you a clue to the accuracy of the gossip.

The fact there is apparently a £50 mil releas clause in the contract kinda dampens my enthusiasm for this tbh. I reckon city knew they couldn’t afford to lose him this summer on top of the other outgoings so this is a compromise between all parties for one more year.

Could do without the nonesense pr videos as well and how much he “loves the club”. It’s obvious if Barca had the cash Bernardo would have left years ago. It’s just a pay rise for a year
The little fella has sweated blood for the last 6 seasons, he has given as much as any player EVER has in our shirt.

Even if he only stays for another season it's great news and the wage increase he is receiving is much deserved.

Outstanding player and man, who clearly loves our club dearly.

You should have said "show me a quote", as it's easy to find a "report" from some crap like the express.

The most important thing is that he's staying, and that he'll perform 100% for City.
Bernardo Silva has never mentioned Barcelona. He’s mentioned Benfica many times, but not Barcelona.

Pep said last year, ‘if Barcelona are serious about Silva then they need to put up a serious bid’. But that’s it.

All the rest has come from Barcelona trying to tap up the player and the pro-Barça media doing the same.

He claimed himself that he was homesick in Manchester some time ago.
I take it you’re not British? The Express are by far the #1 newspaper in this country for making things up. And there isn’t a single quote in that article.

Bernardo has said he wanted to go back to Portugal to play for Benfica a few times in the past, for example [Spring 2022];

I miss Portugal a lot. If I could go back in a year or two, I would. Not only because I would like to play for Benfica again, but because I miss my family and living in Portugal very much’.

But you said, ‘For the last three transfer windows or so he is hankering for a move to Barcelona’. When there’s no actual evidence to show that. Bernardo has never mentioned Barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.