Bernardo Silva signs new contract until 2026

Actually dip shit that's exactly what it does, keep chatting shite and you'll shortly find out from the mods or owner I suspect.

You're not fooling anyone pretending to be a Madrid fan either.
Oh wow, another keyboard warrior. Gotta love your basement dwelling kind. Show me the rule "thats exactly what it does". I will wait. And why would I be pretending to be a Madrid fan? Whats wrong with you lol

I take it you’re not British? The Express are by far the #1 newspaper in this country for making things up. And there isn’t a single quote in that article.

Bernardo has said he wanted to go back to Portugal to play for Benfica a few times in the past, for example [Spring 2022];

I miss Portugal a lot. If I could go back in a year or two, I would. Not only because I would like to play for Benfica again, but because I miss my family and living in Portugal very much’.

But you said, ‘For the last three transfer windows or so he is hankering for a move to Barcelona’. When there’s no actual evidence to show that. Bernardo has never mentioned Barcelona.
No Im not British, but the Express cites Catalan newspapers here and they are pretty much the club's mouthpiece. Its not a common practice for a player to publically state they want to move to a specific club before the actual transfer happens. But I doubt Xavi would be pushing so hard for Bernardo if he didn't first check if the player wants to come at all.

Is this the nunes thead in disguise?

Bernie is going nowhere. He can be home sick for another 2 years. 7 already! I would say he is handling the situation ok.

Nice few quid in the pocket. Next summer we can do this dance again.

Don't be a tough guy on the internet.

For the last three transfer windows or so he is hankering for a move to Barcelona. Nobody says he isn't a great player, its just every year it seems it takes convincing for him to stay.
But Barca have hardly a pot to piss in. They have next to no flexibility to sign anyone that costs money. They have expectations of signing lots of players but without departures will not be able to sign anyone of the calibre of Silva.

Oh wow, another keyboard warrior. Gotta love your basement dwelling kind. Show me the rule "thats exactly what it does". I will wait. And why would I be pretending to be a Madrid fan? Whats wrong with you lol

No Im not British, but the Express cites Catalan newspapers here and they are pretty much the club's mouthpiece. Its not a common practice for a player to publically state they want to move to a specific club before the actual transfer happens. But I doubt Xavi would be pushing so hard for Bernardo if he didn't first check if the player wants to come at all.
Ok mate

I would have thought Xavi would check his bank balance before he checked if the player wanted to come.

He claimed himself that he was homesick in Manchester some time ago.

Yeah you need to calm down and also get off your high horse. Just because Im a new poster and a fan of another club/player, doesn't give me less rights in my posting than anyone else. I didn't come out swinging at anyone about Doku, I didn't talk shit about any Man City player, and no telling someone "stay in your lane" and giving "bonus tips" is not trying to be nice. You would do well to remember that Newton law yourself.
I cant believe I actually read that Express story. It says 'supposedly' multiple times. 'Reportedly'. Its like listening to my two old women neighbours gossiping. Do you actually fall for this rubbish?

Just hope this £50m release clause is only active outside of the U.K.
He would never play for another English club, why would he want to?

Do I think he would go to Barca if he could , 100% but they simply can't produce the deal to get him.

Enjoy him in our shirt because he won't be here much longer, for me the contract extension is a thank you from the club for his outstanding service.

Last edited:
He would never play for another English club, why would he want to.

Do I think he would go to Barca if he could , 100% but they simply can't produce the deal to get him.

Enjoy him in our shirt because he won't be here much longer, for me the contract extension is a thank you from the club for his outstanding service.
Maybe not, but I’d rather not take the risk. Money does funny things to people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.