Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the flip side of this what message does this send young black lads that actually do think that certain mascots might look like them?
If anything it teaches them to be ashamed of how they look. Is that really something people should be forcing them to feel?

I hate the UK media, they are a fucking disgrace. I’ve found myself having to turn the channels off when they start speaking about it as it just annoys me the vitriol with which they deal with City.

Wankers the lot of them.

On the flip side of this what message does this send young black lads that actually do think that certain mascots might look like them?
If anything it teaches them to be ashamed of how they look. Is that really something people should be forcing them to feel?

You could look at it like that or you can look at it in the sense of how Mendy took no offense and how comfortable Mendy is in his own skin and that may create a positive confidence effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.