Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the UK media, they are a fucking disgrace. I’ve found myself having to turn the channels off when they start speaking about it as it just annoys me the vitriol with which they deal with City.

Wankers the lot of them.

I’ve unfollowed every single one of them on Twitter. Twats and desperate click bait bollox.

I hate the UK media, they are a fucking disgrace. I’ve found myself having to turn the channels off when they start speaking about it as it just annoys me the vitriol with which they deal with City.

Wankers the lot of them.

The same xenophobic media that attack our club for using "Arab oil money". They are fucking hypocrites the lot of them and I wouldn't piss on them.if they were on fire!

Simon stone was at it again at today's presser,I was praying for pep to ask him why he was showing so much concern in a tweet between mates,yet along with his colleagues proceeded to slag raz off for three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.