Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky are determined to keep this story going. Why in hell did City send Sterling out for the after match interview...the Sky people must have been salivating because they know Raheem's unique position on racism will give them loads of clicks. Do we have nobody giving advice at the club as to how to deal with the press...they seem to be so dumb and naive as if they actually think that there is no press agenda against us. It would be very interesting to see what the media reaction would be if a Utd. or Liverpool player got involved in a similar situation.

Thought not

Sorry Karen, but what does that have to do with anything?

Bernardo probably thought o shit mendys pic reminds me of that cartoon character that use to be on the chocolate I ate as a kid, this will be a good one to get him with. I seriously seriously doubt anyone knew where the image originated from. But now people are digging into it even more like Bernardo is some grand master.

Bernardo probably thought o shit mendys pic reminds me of that cartoon character that use to be on the chocolate I ate as a kid, this will be a good one to get him with. I seriously seriously doubt anyone knew where the image originated from. But now people are digging into it even more like Bernardo is some grand master.
This

I've already stated about Bernardo's Portuguese upbringing as most likely being a part of this situation, but at 25 ish, he should be a bit more savvy about race relations in a public setting.

Could give two fooks if Mendy and Bernie top it all privately to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.