Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
the club needs to come out and slap the media with court orders, because its a witch hunt now, the player and the manager and club are being made to look like racist, last night by skysports after match reporting team was like a bunch of clowns with burning lanterns demanding everybody come and hunt down manchester city

sadly the main thing they all sign up for (watching football) and reviewing the game was not on the agenda because manchester city won, it was setup and produced the day before they put plans in place to out manchester city if we won the game, and to use the racist card was bang out of order and forget the result and interviewing players and managers about the game it was a witch hunt setup to make them look bad

we all know the media hate manchester city in a big way, but this is the lowest of the lows and placing plans to setup to pep and make him look like a racist is so wrong, i could not believe what i was watching last night and truly felt unwell about what they was doing and something must be done about last night, because football was not on the agenda

And surprise surprise they now have a black journalist on Sunday Supplement and guess what the first topic of conversation is ?

And surprise surprise they now have a black journalist on Sunday Supplement and guess what the first topic of conversation is ?
What does it matter if there’s a black journalist talking about it?

We’ve had every colour and race talking about it. It’s not racist

Still remember everyone laughing when Lescott has those brown trousers on, I believe carragher even commented on it about joleon taking his pants off live on air. Is that racist? Are people offended by this?

Dr bruyne has been likened to tin tin and apparently tin tin is known as being a facist and a racist in his adventures but I've not seen one headline bringing it up.
Captain caveman was a caveman. Cavemen butchered people and beat their women with clubs.
Did you know this cartoon character Bernie likened to mendy represented slavery? Me neither.
Perhaps you or me or everyone on here should write to the manufactures of these sweets and tell them.
Or maybe they know and don't give a fuck! Maybe the Spanish are all racists or maybe their views of black people differ from everyone else.
Thank fuck Bernie isn't Italian as he'd be on the cross already.

Oh my lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.