Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally don't think that was the way to behave, we might dislike them, (or even hate them?), but we still should try and respect the enemy. I love Bernardo he's probably my favourite player but he was wrong there IMO.
How could he clap when his hands were full? He'd have ended up dropping his brew ffs.

Joking aside, it was a behind closed doors match, and the impression I got was that both sets of players weren't that arsed about the guard of honour that night.

Future tv and commercial revenue by the sounds of it, thank God those lunatics don't run City. Ogden looking impressively like your average butt ugly rag on that video

Yep there hoping they can seek 15% and get upto 400m yep a lot will go in the area that needs dealing with first but they will use some for buying players but they will still need to get player of the wage bill

Can see pros and cons with the departure of Sterling and Jesus, and on balance it's good business selling them for the best part of £100m with Haaland and Alvarez coming in for less than that.

If Bernardo goes there is only downside. He's got three years on his contract and there is therefore absolutely no pressure on the club to let him go. To me, he's one of our most important players. He shouldn't lose value in the next year and if he really wants to go, next year would be the time.

Can see pros and cons with the departure of Sterling and Jesus, and on balance it's good business selling them for the best part of £100m with Haaland and Alvarez coming in for less than that.

If Bernardo goes there is only downside. He's got three years on his contract and there is therefore absolutely no pressure on the club to let him go. To me, he's one of our most important players. He shouldn't lose value in the next year and if he really wants to go, next year would be the time.

Yep he is one of our important players but not the most important player! Think Philips can replace the energy work rate he gives up in games and skill why’s we have half dozen players who can fill that skill!

If you go of what Silva said after on the international games he didn’t say I’ll be staying at city next season it was more will see and so do think if Barcelona offer 80m he will go..

Personally don't think that was the way to behave, we might dislike them, (or even hate them?), but we still should try and respect the enemy. I love Bernardo he's probably my favourite player but he was wrong there IMO.
giphy.gif

Don't you think if the club for one second thought Bernardo could leave we don't have a replacement lined up?

The dejong deal is delayed for a reason for one, why?
Who is that replacement? I don't want de Jong and Bellingham isn't available.

Fuck that, he treated them exactly how they should be, utter contempt.

That club are proven cheats (hacking), attacking the team bus where a player/s could of sustained a serious injury and are leading conspirators in every bullshît lie and case that gets brought against us, they deserve fûck all respect from us as a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.