Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure our owner was partly instrumental in coining the phrase "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".
I agree with that phrase.

I think we should try and behave like a classy club with both players and fans that all can be proud of. We can leave Liverpool to their feral fans, throwing missiles at the opposition team bus, and causing riots that have led to deaths. I am a Dad and when my kids ask me how to behave, I try to guide them.

Last edited:
I am really surprised how people here are worried about losing Bernardo this season. We play our first preseason match on July 20th against Club America and I am convinced Pep has communicated any plans with Bernardo for the upcoming season.
I can't imagine our roster is depending on whether barcelona sells FDJ to rags for appropriate fee, just to offer us some "reasonable" fee for our most reliable player for the past few seasons.

I’m assuming here that Barca and trying to switch De Jong for Bernardo…So Bernardo staying is now down to United…. Or maybe not

Selling off more of their future tv rights? sounds a pretty insane way to run a club of true.

It’s not that it’s something else it’s was on espn where I heard it..

Just rechecked your right it is more future tv revenue!

It’s around 40mins 10seconds in to this video!

Last edited:
I’m assuming here that Barca and trying to switch De Jong for Bernardo…So Bernardo staying is now down to United…. Or maybe not
I don't think we want de Jong, whatever system pep is planning on next season I don't think it includes players like this. I think after sterling we need to pull up the shutters as far as sales go in the first team.

It’s not that it’s something else it’s was on espn where I heard it..

Just rechecked your right it is more future tv revenue!

It’s around 40mins 10seconds in to this video!

Future tv and commercial revenue by the sounds of it, thank God those lunatics don't run City. Ogden looking impressively like your average butt ugly rag on that video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.