Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF he does want to go than I'd try and gazump United to FDJ.

Though I think he stays this year anyway.
FDJ is comparable. But I think he'll turn out an inferior version of Bernado at the 8. He is a better 6 In my opinion and an average 8.

he might very well succeed anyway though. And I know the sticking it to United will give an added pleasure. My sense is that Nunes will bring us far more value. Perhaps so much so that we might not need to get into the Bellingham sweepstakes next year.

FDJ is comparable. But I think he'll turn out an inferior version of Bernado at the 8. He is a better 6 In my opinion and an average 8.

he might very well succeed anyway though. And I know the sticking it to United will give an added pleasure. My sense is that Nunes will bring us far more value. Perhaps so much so that we might not need to get into the Bellingham sweepstakes next year.
I like Nunes. He came on the last 15-20 minutes of Portugal's last nations league match and was really impressive. Thought he was Sporting's best player in their first leg vs us as well.

Nunes and Paquetta would be my options to replace Bernie. Either one would do.

So is Bernardo actually really wanting to leave for Barelona or is all this paper talk?

think this will run till players back next week and Pep has a 1-2-1 discussion with Bernardo. If I was FDJ I'd be trying to keep my options open as long as possible, whether that's stay Barca, swop for Bernardo or worst case move to the rags.

I love Bernardo more than anyone. But if his eye isint fully on the ball here I think we should try to help facilitate a move for him and hopefully bring in 65 to 70 Mill and find a replacement

So is Bernardo actually really wanting to leave for Barelona or is all this paper talk?

I expect that Bernardo's interest in moving to Barca is genuine and that they want him as a player.

The issue is them being able to pay a fee that we would deem reasonable (£70m+).

So the long and short is that Bernardo is happy to stay at City and won't kick up a fuss, but in the very unlikely instance Barca do somehow come across the money to sign him (very unlikely) he would like to go.

I love bernie but how anyone can look at our summers signings so far and wish to jump ship when we could well be lifting the champions league in the next few seasons is beyond me...and to barca? Aside from a few talented youngsters, basically a retirement home for washed up talent and cheap cast offs.

I really dont get the move despite understanding him being homesick. As a pro its a very silly move...maybe he has no aspirations of winning anything beyond what he has!?

We need to change our usual stance and demand what he's worth here. 3 years left on his deal so none of this 70m euro's bollocks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.