Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely, however a little word of advice from ikkle me, that level of sensitivity is going to increase blood pressure in the short term, relax, you owe stan and Ollie nada; bless your little cotton socks, I do apologise for my vulgarity!!

Haha. Don’t worry about my health mate. Supporting City for 50 years keeps your BP & heart in good stead when it comes to reading little comments like yours.

Guess we just have different standards when it comes to respecting our players but nought wrong with that.

Didn’t mean to upset you

Haha. Don’t worry about my health mate. Supporting City for 50 years keeps your BP & heart in good stead when it comes to reading little comments like yours.

Guess we just have different standards when it comes to respecting our players but nought wrong with that.

Didn’t mean to upset you
I think my point was/is that this is the internet, mate, you take it too seriously looking at the response(s), thus I’d hardly be upset (:

As for Stan and Ollie, it was more a reference to slapstick, which they both were yesterday, players can be criticised, it isn’t an unconditional allegiance because they wear blue

Anywho, enjoy the rest of the day, apologies for tipping your sensitivity scales (:

I think my point was/is that this is the internet, mate, you take it too seriously looking at the response(s), thus I’d hardly be upset (:

As for Stan and Ollie, it was more a reference to slapstick, which they both were yesterday, players can be criticised, it isn’t an unconditional allegiance because they wear blue

Anywho, enjoy the rest of the day, apologies for tipping your sensitivity scales (:
Honestly - after supporting City for 50 years I really am not sensitive. Just let it go - there’s nothing wrong with me being a supporter who doesn’t like to see players made fun of. But if it floats your boat keep doing it.

What if we are playing a game here where we know Berny is going this window and have agreed a deal with Barca. And what if we have agreed to bring Dejong as part of the deal and have agreed with Barca to string this out until the end of the window to leave the Rags scrambling.
No we are not. This is not strip poker. Lol. You don't know you are having sex later.

What if we are playing a game here where we know Berny is going this window and have agreed a deal with Barca. And what if we have agreed to bring Dejong as part of the deal and have agreed with Barca to string this out until the end of the window to leave the Rags scrambling.
Why would we be bothered about the rags??

not sure it was comical performance....just more ineffectual and shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.