Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amateurish is a push but agree it would be foolhardy, he’s the heartbeat of the team, even on Saturday he showed again that when others are gassing he goes up a gear; would be madness to lose that engine with how we play!
common mate we all know Bernardo is great but saturday was one of the worst bernardo performance. gave the ball away so many times leading to their goal and generally looking not fit

I think tooant underestimate how loaded Barca currently is... They have 7 Strikers and 7 midfielders. They can only play 3 of each. I don't think they are interested in Bernado. I think they just need an excuse for why they want lots of money for De Jong..

Busquet, Pedri, Gavi, Kessi, Pjanic, Puig, Nico Gonzalez and DeJong they are trying to get rid of. That's 9 mids.

They have 8 forwards: Fati, Dembele,Torres, Raphina, Aubamayeng, Lewandoski, Depay. They are overstocked in both areas. They don't need players. They need to get rid of many.

These fuxkers have 6 CBs. Just insane :( Pique, Araujo, Christiansen, Garcia, Umtiti and Kounde.

If they wanted Walker or Cancelo, I'd be worried. Bernado? No chance! They need to sell players not buy.

I think tooant underestimate how loaded Barca currently is... They have 7 Strikers and 7 midfielders. They can only play 3 of each. I don't think they are interested in Bernado. I think they just need an excuse for why they want lots of money for De Jong..

Busquet, Pedri, Gavi, Kessi, Pjanic, Puig, Nico Gonzalez and DeJong they are trying to get rid of. That's 9 mids.

They have 8 forwards: Fati, Dembele,Torres, Raphina, Aubamayeng, Lewandoski, Depay. They are overstocked in both areas. They don't need players. They need to get rid of many.

These fuxkers have 6 CBs. Just insane :( Pique, Araujo, Christiansen, Garcia, Umtiti and Kounde.

If they wanted Walker or Cancelo, I'd be worried. Bernado? No chance! They need to sell players not buy.
No, we really want Bernardo, if we sell De Jong we will buy him 100%
Just see

Amateurish is a push but agree it would be foolhardy, he’s the heartbeat of the team, even on Saturday he showed again that when others are gassing he goes up a gear; would be madness to lose that engine with how we play!
Didn't your brother suggest he basically downed tools last pre season as he didn't get his move ? I'm sure I didn't imagine that. Could be my mistake though and it was someone else who posted it

No, we really want Bernardo, if we sell De Jong we will buy him 100%
Just see
Have you got any future gate receipts or tv income to sell forward you fucking bankrupt paupers? If uefa wasn’t corrupt you’d be fucked right off for complete failure of ffp. Unfortunately your entitled **** of a club is at the heart of corrupt uefa power along with the other **** clubs of real, united, bayern, liverpool etc. Cheating cunts the lot of you. As for de jong I doubt he’ll go until you pay him what you owe him, you robbing cunts. Scuse my French

Didn't your brother suggest he basically downed tools last pre season as he didn't get his move ? I'm sure I didn't imagine that. Could be my mistake though and it was someone else who posted it
No idea, bob, but if he did he certainly didn’t let that impact his game; for me he was up there with Rodders and KDB las POTS… we need to get over this over analytical approach pre season also, we romp home from November onwards nigh on the last 4/5 years, it’s a marathon, not a sprint, hence i take no substance from the weekend, not one iota (:

Barca are maybe the most over stocked but quite frankly from what I've seen, all the Champs League big boys have bigger squads than us right now. Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool have (with very few exceptions) two senior experienced players for each position and then another one, two, three in each 'area' (DF,MF and ATK).

They can all pretty much field these squads because of homegrown, association and so on. Plus 5 subs makes it more attractive to have depth.

No doubt tho, there will be a crunch at the end. The spare wheel is likley to be motivated to move. I'm thinking Depay is a likely one. Appears to be sitting tight now, saying they don't want to move, makes sense not to advertise you're ok with ending the contract... but reality is he'll likely be off last minute, all parties will be motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.