Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo is a professional footballer, if he cant see that moving to Barca at this stage of his career, with them in the kind of mess they are in is not professional suicide then there is no hope. He is going to spend the best years of his career trying to get Barca back to the top, when he could be playing the best football in a star studded team winning things. I know him and his fiance miss the sun and the continental way of life, but they can have all that for the rest of their lives if they want, whereas a football career is relatively short . I just dont see the appeal of Barca at this time .
You could also argue that's he has busted his guts in his time with us , won numerous titles and apart from winning the Champions League has nothing more to prove.

Added to that, outside our club he is not given the recognition he deserves.

Also no player can continue putting in the effort he does without long term consequences for his career, he will suffer burn out, maybe he wants to go into a league with less emphasis of the physical side.

He has also said he struggles living in the UK, so a move far nearer home would be very appealing.

Despite the crap talked about Barca, they are still an iconic world club and are getting together a very useful squad/team, they will be back challenging.

Last edited:
I said this last summer when people were eager for us to take £40 million, we won't win anything without Bernardo, and if anything, its even more true this season. We're having a bit of a mare with the left back situation, but I refuse to believe Txiki would be so amateurish as to allow a key midfield cog to leave when the seasons about to start with no obvious replacement available.

I said this last summer when people were eager for us to take £40 million, we won't win anything without Bernardo, and if anything, its even more true this season. We're having a bit of a mare with the left back situation, but I refuse to believe Txiki would be so amateurish as to allow a key midfield cog to leave when the seasons about to start with no obvious replacement available.
Amateurish is a push but agree it would be foolhardy, he’s the heartbeat of the team, even on Saturday he showed again that when others are gassing he goes up a gear; would be madness to lose that engine with how we play!

No credible source has said there is a chance of Bernardo going. All Barca bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.