Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah not about that. They will struggle as they are randomly getting players without plan. I meant if frenkie leaves barca, barca will have the cash for Bernardo
Got you. I doubt Bernie’s going anywhere at this late stage unless we already have a replacement lined up.

Yes, also…

View attachment 51551

Paraward saying “The club has not committed any illegality” is laughable!

They’re the worst run club in Europe. They still owe their players £45m in unpaid wages and £110m in unpaid transfer fees, some going back years to holding debt companies they owe them to because they couldn’t afford to pay the clubs they bought the players from.

How UEFA haven’t handed Barça a salary cap, a squad size cap, a transfer expenditure cap with fines on any unpaid wages and transfer fees and a ban from European competitions, I have no fucking idea. They’re getting away with murder because of their club name.

Malaga were banned from the CL after unpaid transfer fees… so why not Barça-fucking-lona?

They’ve also got 3 players for every position in their XI. Anyone who wants to go there needs their heads testing. Horrible horrible club!
I bet we've seen fuck all of the Torres money as well

The club is perfect, to say that we are or will be bankrupt is delusional.
The worst thing that can happen to a club of the category and importance of FC Barcelona with five (5) Champions League is to stop being owned by the socis and be acquired by a private investor.
The club has not committed any illegality, this definition can only be used after a judicial process in which such a thing is declared.
People just talk for the sake of talking, because if someone thought they had a chance of winning a lawsuit against Barça they would have already denounced us (like Neymar did)

After this I must say that we will be more than happy to receive Bernie, we will treat him very well, I promise. ;)

MES QUE UN DICK

Love Bernardo but if we sold him and signed nunes paqueta and a left back I think that would be amazing
Just no... bernardo is key .. we need to bring a player in to replace him whilst he's still here and have them both for a season so we don't have to wait a year before the new player finds his feet ...

Just no... bernardo is key .. we need to bring a player in to replace him whilst he's still here and have them both for a season so we don't have to wait a year before the new player finds his feet ...
Well it looks like we're willing to let him leave if we get an acceptable offer which apparently barca will pay if they sell de jong,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.