Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its way too late in the window to be selling Bernardo. If Barca wanted him that much he should have been their first signing

If we get a good fee for Bernardo I’d happily sell him tbh. He clearly doesn’t want to be here anymore. Rather we get someone in who is fully motivated to be here.

With it looking likely we are playing a 4 2 3 1 this season I’m sure we would be able to get a decent replacement. Just hope we get a bloody full back! Either way it’s starting to look a bit like a transitional season which I’m fine with. Can’t win the league every year

Silva is a fantastic players and makes us tick tempo wise but not player is crucial on this team we have won the league with Silva missing over half our games so true with Kdb Sergio in the past!

It’s pep he is the miracle worker…

It's a tough one - Bernie will happily stay i reckon but his wife wants him to leave Manchester - she isn't fond of the place. We need a replacement in for him - Ball carriers with the work ethic are hard to come by. I just hope City don't crave in to a mediocre bid from Barca - we should be asking for £120m +

If we get a good fee for Bernardo I’d happily sell him tbh. He clearly doesn’t want to be here anymore. Rather we get someone in who is Fully motivated to be here.

This might sound great in theory but the reality is that Bernardo has been one of our best players whilst supposedly being less than fully motivated.

There's also pretty much no chance of bringing in someone who is as good as him, works as hard as him and gels with the team right away given that whoever comes in would need to be ready to play the majority of our games as a starter.

If he was to go (and I obviously hope he doesn't), I think we'd need to sign two players to replace him and I can't really see that happening whilst the club is already dragging their feet over signing a player in a position we quite obviously are in desperate need of filling.

This might sound great in theory but the reality is that Bernardo has been one of our best players whilst supposedly being less than fully motivated.

There's also pretty much no chance of bringing in someone who is as good as him, works as hard as him and gels with the team right away given that whoever comes in would need to be ready to play the majority of our games as a starter.

If he was to go (and I obviously hope he doesn't), I think we'd need to sign two players to replace him and I can't really see that happening whilst the club is already dragging their feet over signing a player in a position we quite obviously are in desperate need of filling.
I know it’s highly unlikely we would get someone as good but with the 4 2 3 1 I’m hoping we would get someone who is as effective as Bernardo is in that role dribbling aside. I think we will be fine without hIm and there is no point keeping him IF Barca pay a fair price

Well it looks like we're willing to let him leave if we get an acceptable offer which apparently barca will pay if they sell de jong,
I realise it's the sun - deliberately no capitals.
But I wouldn't take the payment in instalments

The Malcolm one in particular is a disgrace based on the Bordeaux situation.

The top 2 clubs in Spain run rough shod over ANY rules that anyone tries to implement, then whinge and whine about everyone else

Don't Barca need to get rid of FDJ just so they can register their current new signings and thats not taking into account how much they owe other clubs still. Unless Lewadowski, Kounde, Raphina are playing for the love of the game, no chance they can then spunk 100m on bernie and pay him 250k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.