Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will. If we are offered the right money.

Unfortunately I agree with you.

Too many noises our there regarding Bernie , which wouldn't be there if he wasn't looking at possibly leaving

And this window we have been made well aware that City won't stand in anyone's way if they want to leave provided its decent money

Too many noises our there regarding Bernie , which wouldn't be there if he wasn't looking at possibly leaving

And this window we have been made well aware that City won't stand in anyone's way if they want to leave provided its decent money

yea and genuinely think we will be annoyed by the fee he goes for. I reckon 90 mil with Addons and we accept.3 years on his deal , price will decrease next summer as his contract runs down as well

What noises, loads on here and twitter. But can anyone show me 1 quote from player or club that suggests we are ven contemplating him leaving this summer.

What’s Paqueta like? Linked as a replacement for Bernardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.