Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If FDJ goes, they will pay what we want for Bernardo. We won't let him go on the cheap just because he wants to leave (I hope) and we never stand in the way of a player who wants to go as long as the offer suits.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if he does go, though. Personally I'd love to see Foden and/or Grealish alternating in there.

None will replace (yet) what Bernardo gives us in terms of tempo and workrate but I'm sure that'd come with time and experience playing centrally.

I fear reading this page.

If he wants to go & we get the £100 mil then let it be. Time for Grealish or foden to step up in that role.

He’s likely to go next summer anyway so with World Cup & the clear transition we are going through let’s get it out of the way this season.

This has always been about if Barca can get the cash. we won’t stand in the way if Barca give us a reasonable fee. I think if Barca offer 80 to 90 mil he leaves.

If Barca pay up the £70-£80m they can have him. He's refusing to commit to us. I'd rather go into the season with a squad of players that see their future here.

As for replacing Bernardo, I'm not worried at all, every midfielder we've signed in the Pep era has been a baller.

Do you think he is better than Grealish because I do. Therefore if we paid £100m for him then Bernardo is worth more and we can certainly say no.
To put it another way, would we pay £100m if we didn't have him? Probably would.
The fee is based on reports from English and Spanish media over the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.