Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re down 3 since the start of last season. Plus McAtee, Delap, Lavia and Egan Riley who all had minutes in the first team have all departed or are about to depart on loan or permanently.
In reality we are one down on players that are likely to play any part. For the academy players you mention, there will be other academy players taking their minutes.

Get a LB and we're fine.

In reality we are one down on players that are likely to play any part. For the academy players you mention, there will be other academy players taking their minutes.

Get a LB and we're fine.

Get a LB and keep Bernardo we’re fine barring an injury crisis. Lose Bernardo and we’re in a bit of bother depending on who replaces him. Identifying and getting the LB has been an issue for quite some time.

Get a LB and keep Bernardo we’re fine barring an injury crisis. Lose Bernardo and we’re in a bit of bother depending on who replaces him. Identifying and getting the LB has been an issue for quite some time.
I'm sure we'll bring a LB in and replace Bernardo (if he leaves). We'll be just fine.

You mentioned before about Delap having gone. Must admit I hadn't seen that. Where did he go?

This window, which i'm on the fence about at the minute, would be disastrous if we lose Bernardo

I wouldnt go as far as calling it disastrous but would certainly be a big back step to the squad we started last season with tbf

I'm sure we'll bring a LB in and replace Bernardo (if he leaves). We'll be just fine.

You mentioned before about Delap having gone. Must admit I hadn't seen that. Where did he go?

He’s supposed to be off to Stoke on loan. Would be much happier if he was off to Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.