Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought a brand not just a football player. I’m Welsh and Ive seen more Grealish city shirts than Gareth bale shirts worn in Cardiff that’s a big deal. alot of kids that go for trials in my area have Grealish ten, girls and boys. Cardiff football trials as well there’s been a significant growth of young footballers wearing city shirts mostly with Grealish on the back in all age ranges. Haaland a close second. He may not have been at his best on the pitch but he is right now a huge name not just in England but here as well. Went to get my younger brother a city shirt with Haaland on the back and the staff were surprised that we didn’t ask for Grealish as he’s the most popular
Firstly, I’m sorry to hear you’re welsh… only joking, I’m not sorry ;)
Re Grealish, I’ve been saying this all week.Iin the US on the tour there was loads of shirts with his name on. He more marketable than people realise.

I hated Beckham but he could do plenty on a football field.
You do know we signed Jack Grealish and not Zico or Pele?

Grealish was never going to get you off the edge of your seat like foden does when he has the ball.

You know I don't get fans like you who continually moan about players instead of giving them a chance, I can only imagine you look like Nora Batty whenever Grealish gets the ball.

Not his fault either he cost 100m and he's had to have that weighing on him from the get go. He's English so the price will be a much bigger premium than players from Europe.

Personally I like Grealish, he gets stuck in and he gives things a go. Big step up for him and people who expected him to replicate his performances from his villa days will be disappointed as we play completely different.

I could go on but you'll come back with another "ah yes but he's.." as you seem to look at things from a glass half empty perspective.

Get behind the lad ffs.

It’s also exposure to different markets the Gucci link is huge for example.
Yeh exactly, just because some don’t rate him or see his worth it doesn’t mean it isn’t there. I’ve tried to explain this to the Brighton fans when comparing Grealish’ fee to that of Cucurella!

You do know we signed Jack Grealish and not Zico or Pele?

Grealish was never going to get you off the edge of your seat like foden does when he has the ball.

You know I don't get fans like you who continually moan about players instead of giving them a chance, I can only imagine you look like Nora Batty whenever Grealish gets the ball.

Not his fault either he cost 100m and he's had to have that weighing on him from the get go. He's English so the price will be a much bigger premium than players from Europe.

Personally I like Grealish, he gets stuck in and he gives things a go. Big step up for him and people who expected him to replicate his performances from his villa days will be disappointed as we play completely different.

I could go on but you'll come back with another "ah yes but he's.." as you seem to look at things from a glass half empty perspective.

Get behind the lad ffs.
Love Jack. In the immortal words of Perry LaGuardia in The Wanderers, "Leave the kid alone!"

We need to get Matheus Nunes signed up too for another option anyway. I really hope Bernardo doesn’t go and as much as I’d bet against it I’ve just got a horrible feeling he might.
It gets less and less likely with every day that passes and he’s still a blue and another creative midfielder hasn’t arrived

Even if they offered £150m on Aug 31 I can’t see us letting him go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.