Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there’s even less chance of Bernardo going to PSG than Barcelona this summer. Still fully expect him to be a City player for one more season at least.

All about focus and mindset still isnt it? He said while he`s here he will fight for the shirt, fans etc but in his mind will he 100% be right?

All about focus and mindset still isnt it? He said while he`s here he will fight for the shirt, fans etc but in his mind will he 100% be right?
We had the same rumours last Summer with Barca's interest and it didn't seem to effect Bernardo last season. The little man is a top pro and if he is still a City player come 1st September I don't think you should have any worries about him.

The Fail reporting gleefully that he will go for around £70m, the same price that Barc will get for De Jong. The transfer will go to the last days of the close season but thats fine as the relationship between Barc and City is 'so good'.
The difference in reporting the two clubs finances is simply staggering. A basket case is presented as a fine example of financial propriety and then there is us....

Really sick of this saga and it could be put to bed in a moment by Bernardo just committing himself to City this season. Ideally the club would have his replacement in place for a season before he goes as well.

Big difference between Monaco
& the South of France to Paris. Paris is pretty fucking minging.
There’s only one city in Europe ranked higher in the Global Citiies Index than Paris. It’s got EVERYTHING people with money would want.

I think there's pretty much no chance he leaves this season, unless we thought we had a significant replacement ready pretty straight away which I can't see who that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.