Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bernie goes it must be for at least 70m.

I have no reason to say this but it wouldn’t shock me too much if Foden moved into central midfield and Mbappe rocks up. We will have a large surplus of money plus a healthy wage budget surplus.
I am sure I will get pelters for this but I can see it happening.
Having said that I would be absolutely gutted if Bernie leaves.

I have no reason to say this but it wouldn’t shock me too much if Foden moved into central midfield and Mbappe rocks up. We will have a large surplus of money plus a healthy wage budget surplus.
Mbappe??

Fuck me… are you pissed?

He’s not leaving PSG. Ffs.

1659712208984.png

£70M? Same price as the full back from Brighton? You’re having a laugh…

Need a technical controller, ball retention, to replace him in that case.. not many around."pausa". Not a dynamic ball carrier from deep.

Ruiz got some similar qualities but wasn't really known for that in spain, more like a final 3rd breakthrough player.

I hope that Foden can grow into that with age though. And he should start playing centrally regularly soon if not even this season already.
Grealish is that man. and what he was bought for

Have you seen Mbappes current contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.