Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep these maps were created for 20 / 21 season and that's why Bernardo's map looks like that..
KDB was injured for a long period and he was mainly playing RCM.. Even when KDB returned, Pep used KDB as False9 and Bernardo was still playing as RCM..

Last season KDB didn't have such a long injuries, so Pep used Bernardo as LCM a lot and for the first time he was playing deeper than Rodri sometimes, especially those Liverpool matches where we needed good build-ups..

So it depends, can Jack play that deeper with the ball ? Why not.. We can trust him with the ball everywhere..

The only issue is, if we can trust him with the defensive duties.. Like running back, covering the zones, making tackles.. But these duties aren't that difficult to be learnt.. David Silva was doing it even though before Pep he played whole career as a winger and only Pep moved him to midfield.. Zinchenko learned to be a decent LB, even though he was and still is N10 in Ukraine..

So my idea is -> If Bernardo goes, let Jack play there, give him time to improve and let's see how that turns out.. Skills are there, talent is there, I don't see any problem..

As for the Jesus and his map yep, that guy was insane and still is...
If this was the case why wasn’t Grealish tried in midfield at all last season? Surely he could have been subbed on when a game was won or even tried in the cups.

There just seems to be too much noise about Berny moving for my liking, at this point if a move was a none starter then I think he would have put an end to it.

Just a thought though, if we get £80 - £100 million for him and given the money we have already banked why not go back and make Dortmund an offer they cant refuse for Bellingham.
He is is not going this season but he isn't going to extend his contract and more than likely he will go next summer. There will not be a replacement if he were to be sold in this transfer window.

Top clubs usually don't sell their best players with a month to go for window to end. Neither should we. It's like we are waiting for any bid to sell him to a club who can't even register players. If he wanted to go he should have told his next club to make move happen in June, August is not time to do deals
How do you know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.