Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verratti is 29, it just doesn’t seem to follow our recent signing to me. We seem to be building a young squad for the future for Pep to shape.

Tbh at least if Bernie goes we don’t have to put up with all this Barca speculation every transfer window! I don’t get how the hell they can even sign him considering their financial position?!

If we wants to go then we just need to accept that and get as much as we can for him. It's shit as he is such an important player for us but honestly I'd just welcome the end of the speculation and get it over with one way or another.

If their is an ounce of truth in the Veratti news then infor one will be absolutely delighted, only player in all of the six recent matches we played against them only he looked great in the PSG sides.

At least it'll be funny next summer when he's manipulated into a pay cut, or sold to a conference league team, so Barcelona can sign their next brand-extension ploy.

I don't understand how top footballers are looking at fellow professionals like Pique, Busquets and De Jong and not take into account at all how they're being treated.

Bordeaux are being demoted for financial problems while Barca still owe them 10m for Malcom.

I just wish our club could stop doing them favours even while they're trying to bribe UEFA to pursue us on falsified FFP charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.