Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it'll be funny next summer when he's manipulated into a pay cut, or sold to a conference league team, so Barcelona can sign their next brand-extension ploy.

I don't understand how top footballers are looking at fellow professionals like Pique, Busquets and De Jong and not take into account at all how they're being treated.

Bordeaux are being demoted for financial problems while Barca still owe them 10m for Malcom.

I just wish our club could stop doing them favours even while they're trying to bribe UEFA to pursue us on falsified FFP charges.
The way we bend over backwards for Barca is ridiculous.

Gundo is a fantastic player who pretty much won us 2 leagues with his form and ability to find the net. Class player.
It's not whether he is a good player. We all know he is (well except for ghe many slagging him off 18 months ago).
It's whether he is fit enough to start away against a good team

Silva is damn important player for us, in fact i think he might be the most important one but if he(or his wife) wants to leave then he should leave. This situation of uncertainty is horrible for all the team.
And he should leave fast(and giving us a lot of money) in order to have time to find a replacement.

Barca's tactics and mindset are DISGUSTING, how without having money and with so many debts, they try to gather many and very expensive players is a disturbing question and it's even more disturbing because they succeed.
We should not lose Silva by any means IMO. F@@k Barca and keep him for as long as his contract says.

I didn't think Bernie was that daft to join Barcelona in their current state. Looks like I am going to be proved wrong on this. Hopefully we can hold on to him

It doesn’t happen, regardless of how many times it’s repeated on here by stupid folk.
We refused to let them have Garcia for a piss take price, made them wait for a year and as a direct result got a brilliant deal for Torres. They thought they had our pants down over Yaya, turned into one of the best bargains in PL history.
The facts don’t suit that tired narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.