Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I am biased, but struggling to see the appeal of a club that is almost on its arse. I suppose these players have to get it out of their systems for others to see its like rats jumping onboard the sinking ship. Sooner it goes tits up, the better.
Well they're trying to save it, but surely all this mortgaging the future can only be done once. Plus none of these measures seem to be reducing their £1bn debt, so i have no idea how they are getting away with this in UEFA's eyes??

I guess they really are pining for the Super League hoping it comes along to save their arse!

If we hear one more comment from the fat, racist Tebas though, we ought to throw the kitchen sink at him!

Disagree with your assessment of Bernardo. Every player is replaceable but he really is special. There are those who see it and those who don't so I don't think there's much point of getting into the ins and outs of it.

Losing a player who wants to leave is just a part of football and I already thought he'd be off this summer but now the season has started and I'm not fully convinced we can get an adequate replacement in time.
I will gutted if he leaves and still hope we can somehow retain his services for one more season. Not many players
have that work ethic and technical ability that Bernardo has and if we do sell him let's do it now and get a replacement in rather than leaving it to the last week of the window.

Well they're trying to save it, but surely all this mortgaging the future can only be done once. Plus none of these measures seem to be reducing their £1bn debt, so i have no idea how they are getting away with this in UEFA's eyes??

I guess they really are pining for the Super League hoping it comes along to save their arse!

If we hear one more comment from the fat, racist Tebas though, we ought to throw the kitchen sink at him!
As long as Barça can afford their debt repayments, they're absolutely fine with UEFA & FFP. After all, Barça were one of the architects & signatories of FFP, so presumably they're in the lifeboat.

As a slight aside, I don't get this buy the replacement before you sell. Is it much different to sell the player then buy the replacement?

Take Zin for example. Arsenal reportedly paid £30m plus £2m in add ons. Brighton then insisted on £50m plus for the permed one. Had we bought the permed one first would we have got that amount for Zin? Surely Arsenal would low ball us as, if he wanted to leave, we need him off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.